Uses of Peppermint Essential Oil
- To relieve head pressure, gently apply one drop on the temples, forhead, over the sinuses (be careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck.
- Help improve concentration and be alert! Just put 2 drops on the tongue and rub another drop of Peppermint essential oil under the nose.
- To keep your energy throughout the day, apply this essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders.
- Diffuse or inhale mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
- And to soothe minor stomach discomfort, inhale or rub a drop of essential oil on your abdomen.