Monday, November 5, 2012

Essential 7: Peppermint Part 2


The Essential 7™  is a collection of seven of Young Living’s premiere single oils and oil blends. YL’s Doug Corrigan and Karen Boren are guest bloggers for a series sharing information that will teach you the many ways the Essential 7 kit can enrich your life.

DOUG: You mentioned peppermint, Karen, how it impacts us topically—especially with its powerful phytochemical menthol.

KAREN: Peppermint is multifaceted. Anyone who gets to that certain age where joints start creaking a bit will find that that peppermint on the knees is just bliss! I love balsam fir for that as well but peppermint is really the one that has worked on my knees. I think this is a key point for people to know, that oils impact us all a little bit differently. We need to find the ones that work best for us, and like you, I’ve experimented and found out which ones are helpful for me and my body chemistry.

Visit aroma-essence.com for the full story!

No comments:

Post a Comment