Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Work Forward Not Backward

We spend much more time working backwards than working forwards. After you balance your checkbook, while you’ve got it out, you think, “Oh my goodness, my check I just wrote this morning is going to bounce.” Or, “holy cow, I don’t have enough money left to go buy groceries.” Or whatever, but it puts you in a negative space, true or false? And how many of you have lived that way in your life? Most everybody has from time to time, if not for their entire life.

So my point is, do you really want to change the paradigm? And folks, the old paradigm is not worth 20 cents in your pocket. How many of you really want to change? How many really want to shift?

Know more about this post and visit aroma-essence.com for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment