Friday, December 3, 2010

Muscle Aches and Pain

With springtime comes activity … gardening, biking, canoeing, all sorts of sports activities.
A couple of days ago, I began my serious gardening – after having been pretty sedentary during a very cold winter. After the first day of digging, stretching, lifting, and using muscles that had been “asleep” for a while, I hurt so much, I could barely move.
Our wonderful friend Jennifer T. offered, that if one takes 2 BLM tablets before going out to do such physical work, and two when you are finished, you will wake up the next morning not knowing you did such heavy exercise!
If only I had known ahead of time! Don't let this happen to you. Check out the trusted Young Living supplement BLM.
BLM Tablets, 90 Caps, Code 3234
or
BLM Powder, Code 3258
Muscle Aches and Pain

Brought to you by Aroma-Essence.com
http://lavender.younglivingworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment