Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Staying Healthy

Why I am not getting sick.

I wanted to share with you that each winter I used to get sick and stay sick for the whole winter months. I have been diffusing Thieves each night by my bed on a timer and it goes off 10,2,& 6.

My grandson has been very sick with the flu, my husband got a sore throat, one of my workers that has been here in the house working has had the flu real bad. Even though I have been around all of them I am well, well, well. I diffuse Thieves and each morning I put it on the bottom of my feet, a drop on my wrist and a drop behind each ear.

Read the whole story of  Staying Healthy, click here!

____________
This is brought to you by Maria Schasteen
Your Personal Young Living Coach
http://aroma-essence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment