Thursday, August 25, 2011

Better Than Skin Deep

Mineral Essence™While attending Young Living’s recent Ireland Incentive Trip, a friend showed me a reddened area on her skin. The area had been bothering her for a while and even after using many wonderful essential, it was still there.
When I’m at a loss, I trust the Creator of all life. So I quieted down my mental chatter and Mineral Essence™ simply popped into mind. Minerals! That was the key!

According to Nobel Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling, “You can trace . . .  every ailment to your minerals deficiency.” Young Living’s Mineral Essence is a balanced, full-spectrum ionic mineral complex that is enhanced with essential oils. Ionic minerals are the most fully and quickly absorbed form of minerals available.

Read the full story, click here! Thank you!

1 comment: