Monday, December 5, 2011

NingXia Shots

Trust me when I say you haven’t experienced convention until you have visited the NingXia Red® bar! Having tended bar at last month’s convention in Orlando, I now have firsthand knowledge. My experience included mixing shots, leading drinking games, and general shooting the breeze with bar patrons. I gained valuable knowledge regarding which oils go well together and also which shots are for sipping and which ones are for shooting. Some attendees showed up with a mix already in mind, but most came looking for a recommendation.

The most frequently asked question was “where can I get a copy of these shot mixes?” No where. Well, until now. Consider this your lucky day!

NingXia Bar Shot Mixes (designed for use with 1–2 oz. NingXia Red)

Who Let the Dogs Out?
1 drop lemon or orange essential oil
2 drops tangerine essential oil
1 drop sacred frankincense essential oil
1 drop cinnamon bark essential oil

Click here for more NingXia Shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment