Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How Do Lemon and Rosemary Help Us?


We also have lemon and rosemary in our Transformation oil blend.

Why would I include lemon? Because lemon is a blood and liver cleanser. It builds leukocytes and helps support the immune system. If your immune system is strong and you’re resisting disease, then you feel stronger physically to go through transformational changes.

Rosemary is a stabilizer, a balancer; it’s like an anchor and it’s really great for improving and enhancing digestive ability.

When you’re going through transformation, somebody might share a new idea with you, and you might think, “Oh, I can’t quite swallow that.”  Do you know what happens when you say, “I can’t quite swallow that” or “I don’t know if I can digest that”? You literally shut down your digestive system—your digestive enzymes and secretions just shut down. So when you’re going through a transformation, don’t say, “I can’t digest it” or “I can’t swallow it,” or you are not going to transform.

Click How Do Lemon and Rosemary Help Us? for the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment