Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Balance is Critical for Vitality


As I said in the beginning, I take more enzymes than any other supplements I take in Young Living, because I have known the value for years. I made Essentialzyme™ originally in 1984, and it has been mentioned since then as one of the most powerful enzymes on the market today. It’s so very, very effective.

But I have given you even more enzyme products.  You can make many combinations using Essentialzyme, Essentialzymes-4™, and other enzyme formulas I have created like Allerzyme™ or Detoxzyme™.

If you take three Essentialzyme before lunch for heartburn and the acid doesn’t go away, then add capsules from your Essentialzymes-4 pack, depending on what you ate. If you ate meat, add a yellow capsule, which contains protease for digesting protein. If you had guacamole and sour cream on your burrito, then add one of the natural-colored capsules, which contain lipase for fat.

To read the full story, click Balance is Critical for Vitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment