Monday, September 10, 2012

The Beauty of Sacred Mountain

Another beautiful oil blend that I really like sharing is Sacred Mountain. It was one of my early blends after I made Valor. Why? Because at that time I was living in the city, and I missed my mountains, so I felt the best way to bring my mountains to me was to create a blend called Sacred Mountain.

For me, the mountains are God’s living room. When I need to have quiet time to just think, brainstorm, connect, listen, get information, and download, I go to the mountains.

Anciently, people believed that the great trees were the antennas of the earth and that they would bring information to the earth from the atmosphere, the universe, the divine Creator, the Great Spirits, or whatever they were called; and if you went and hugged and laid underneath a tree, the ancient people believed you could absorb this information.

Visit aroma-essence.com for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment