Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Essential 7: Purification

The Essential 7™  is a collection of seven of Young Living’s premiere single oils and oil blends. YL’s Doug Corrigan and Karen Boren are guest bloggers for a series sharing information that will teach you the many ways the Essential 7 kit can enrich your life.

Can you remember what clean smells like? Using Purification in your home will leave the air with a sparkling, fresh scent.
DOUG: One of the oil blends that we haven’t mentioned that is so tremendous is Purification, which is hands down my favorite oil blend. I call it the great neutralizer because this oil is just tremendous at neutralizing everything and anything that’s causing you problems, be it noxious fumes, petrochemicals, or toxins. The applications for Purification are virtually endless. You have a great story with regards to that, Karen.

KAREN:  I think I have the very best “How did you come to Young Living?” story. I was on an archaeological dig in Israel near the Dead Sea, and one of the members of the team was stung on her hand by a scorpion. We all freaked out. I thought for sure she was going to die. I was terrified of scorpions[...]

Visit aroma-essence.com to read the full story!

No comments:

Post a Comment