Monday, November 14, 2011

You Just Need to Believe

Believe™Since 1999 I have been using Young Living essential oils with my students, private bodywork clients, friends, family, and of course for myself. In all of my experience I can’t think of an essential oil blend that’s had a more profound impact on me than Believe™. It’s the perfect balance of Idaho balsam fir essential oil (Abies grandis), rosewood essential oil (Aniba rosaeodora), and frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carteri). Gary Young must have been truly inspired when he created this blend, which I refer to as “sunshine in a bottle.”

I have found success using this blend for communication or throat chakra issues. The throat chakra is the energy center for expressing our emotions, speaking truth, and the ability to grieve. I personally use Believe neat (undiluted) on the back of the neck and throat area before I make important phone calls or have business meetings. Most recently I have needed to make specific requests and set boundaries with people and I have found that Believe helps me be concise and clear while still maintaining kindness and compassion in my communications with others.

Read the full story, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment