Monday, January 2, 2012

The ABC’s of Enlightenment

Sometimes, even in the midst of a mistake, discovering takes place. This was illustrated to me on a day when I decided to explore the properties and benefits of Young Living’s Awaken™ essential oil blend. After opening a bottle, I poured some oil into a 1-ml container. Unfortunately, an unsteady hand sent half of the bottle spilling out over the table. Thinking quickly, I applied the spilled oil to the back of my neck, hairline, wrist pulses, soles of my feet, and temples. By the end of the day, I looked back and noticed I had accomplished a lot more than usual, procrastinated far less, and in general could sustain work with greater ease allowing me to accomplish long-awaited projects.

The next day I applied Awaken, this time 1–2 drops on same areas, and applied Believe™ on my heart chakra and third eye. Believe is a beautiful blend of Idaho balsam fir, rosewood, and frankincense. As a blend, Believe helps release the unlimited potential we all possess. A few minutes after applying both essential oil blends, my prayer was simple: “I am a vessel of God’s light. May every action, every thought, every feeling, every belief, every moment be filled with the light of God and may all that I am and do today be of value to all of life.” This set the direction for my day and recognized the importance of hope and belief in the unlimited potential that lies within.

To read the full story, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment