Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guard Against Germs with YLTG Thieves Essential Oil Blend

Thieves
Though it’s hard to choose a favorite, when people ask me what my favorite Young Living product is, I have to say that it’s Thieves Household Cleaner. I use this product every day in more ways than I ever thought possible.
Every load of laundry and each time I turn on the dishwasher, I add a capful. When cleaning the bathroom or scrubbing my floors, I always reach for my Thieves Household Cleaner and the germ-fighting power of Thieves essential oil blend.
When I got grease on a favorite sweater, it was the only thing that worked. I’ll never go back to harsh, synthetic cleaners again! Just ask my friends and family, I’ve converted them too.
Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend was created based on the historical account of four thieves in France who protected themselves from the black plague with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing victims of the killer disease. When captured, the thieves were offered a lighter sentence in exchange for their secret recipe.
Now we have that secret recipe – Thieves!
Tags: aromatherapy, essential oil, Thieves, Young Living, Young Living Thieves Oil


Brought to you by Aroma-Essence.com
http://lavender.younglivingworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment