Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thieves Products On the Go

Thieves
“Hello there! I’m Christina Moore. I started working at Young Living in 2004 in Distributor Network Services. Currently, I am Product Manager over the Thieves product line. I feel lucky to be over this line of products because they represent something I can truly get behind and support.
Each sink in my apartment has a Thieves Foaming Hand Soap (with at least 20 in storage) and the first thing I do when I go to a hotel room is completely spray down the bed, pillows, and blankets with Thieves Spray. It is my goal to continue to bring you quality Thieves products.
Now, take a minute and think about all the places you visit in a day or in a week’s time. It?s probably quite a few. Now think about all the germs, dirt, and bacteria you’ve likely come into contact with at all those places. I know – GROSS!
We all have hectic and busy schedules that take us many different places. If you’re like me, you go to the bank, grocery store, dentist office, auto repair shop, school, and let’s not forget public restrooms. While most of these places are covered in things we’d rather not imagine, the good news is, we don’t have to take “souvenirs” home with us.”
Get your Thieves Products today!
Tags: aromatherapy, essential oil, Thieves, Young Living, Young Living Thieves Oil


Brought to you by Aroma-Essence.com
http://lavender.younglivingworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment