Monday, September 26, 2011

Thinking with Clarity

Several years ago I attended a week-long writers conference. I settled into my room and took out my Travel Fan Diffuser, poured what I thought was Peace & Calming®, and proceeded to look at the handbook for what class to take the next hour.

ClarityAttending a class on writing dialogue for multimedia, I was surprised at how easy it was for me to understand the intent. It was much easier than ever before. I realized that the diffusion had an amazing effect on my ability to expand my understanding of writing techniques. Entering my dorm room, I went to hold the bottle and discovered it was Clarity™!

Consider how often we need more clarity in our lives: while working, approaching any challenge, and even when we are afraid. Diffusing Clarity is simply the best approach to enhancing our ability to think clearer and be more creative.

To read the full story, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment